NETWORKING SCHOOL WITH TISH TIMES
New episodes every Wednesday
A podcast created because your time is too valuable to waste on non-productive relationships and ineffective networking events. My goal is to breath life into your bottom line through strong, authentic relationships and sales strategies to multiply profit. Join me each week to learn new ways to connect.
Subscribe onApple iTunes
ISHA COGBORN, EPISODE 1
12 August 2020
Isha is the founder of Epiphany Institute – a personal development firm that helps people connect their purpose and passion to their profession. She specializes in helping coaches, consultants, authors and other experts build their platforms and personal brands so they can make a bigger impact on the world.
A. MARGOT BLAIR, EPISODE 2
19 August 2020
Lots of networking happens at conferences, right? In this week’s episode, A. Margot Blair tells her story which basically gives us a masterclass about having successful events. During our “mini-workshop” conversation you will hear
- How to bounce back after losing thousands of dollars on an event
- How to find sponsors to help underwrite a conference
- How to prepare for the “ask” when approaching sponsors
- How to be a “professional networking stalker” so you know how to connect better at events
- Follow-Up tips so you don’t miss opportunities
- How to conduct yourself when you are a speaker at a conference to make the most of your time in the room
Listen in and be inspired to turn your previous losses into a lucrative business.
You can contact A. Margot Blair on all social media platforms at @amargoblair or at www.amargotblair.com
TONI HARRIS TAYLOR, EPISODE 3
26 August 2020
What happens when two networking experts get together to chat?? Magic! Toni Harris Taylor is a genius when it comes to collaborating and creating community. In this episode, she tells us her story about developing confidence for networking and finding the right connections to take her to the next level.
When you listen - you can learn:
- Why it is important to invest in yourself
- How collaboration is ALWAYS greater than competition
- How important it is to take DRASTIC STEPS to get out of your comfort zone
- How learning how to network correctly will be a game-changer for your business!
TISH TIMES, EPISODE 4
2 SEPTEMBER 2020
I was so excited to introduce you to all of my wonderful colleagues and friends that I neglected to tell you ANYTHING about me! This episode is a very brief introduction to Tish Times and why Networking School is so important to me. I invite you to listen for a sneak peek behind the curtain of my life.
SHARON HELLER, EPISODE 5
8 September 2020
Sharon Heller is a successful executive and leadership coach, master networker and a community builder at heart. As a Network in Action owner and facilitator, Sharon dedicates her time to Denver’s thriving business community, supporting business owners and professionals to accelerate their success through her keen ability to connect the right people with each other. A mother of two, Sharon also gives her time to a worldwide meditation center as a facilitator and program developer.
What you are going to love about this episode is the pureness with which Sharon shares her journey to confidence. She has broken through barriers of self-doubt with sincere authenticity and has developed a hugely successful business and large network by sharing who she is from the heart. This is a must-listen episode.
You can reach Sharon Heller at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAITLIN PENNY, EPISODE 6
15 September 2020
Caitlin Penny is the owner of Copper Theory Creative, a design and print business founded in 2016. She specializes in graphic design with marketing in mind. Her favorite thing to ask a client is “When is the last time you updated your logo?” Caitlin rocks at helping start-up businesses evolve their brand and carry that brand through their business collateral (design and print).
When you listen in on this episode you can learn:
- About capturing the essence of a business through branding for new and existing businesses
- Confidence in sales & networking
- Using constructive criticism to grow your business
- The importance of a mentor
- Making relationships work for the long-term in your business
Find more information about Caitlin at: http://coppertheorycreative.com/
CHRISTINA L. BELL, MBA, EPISODE 7
22 September 2020
Christina has over 20 years of experience in Performance Management and Development. During that time she not only worked one-on-one with employees to improve their personal performance, but also with managers to coach, mentor, and develop effective teams. Some of her past corporate experience includes working with UDR, Inc., Dahill (a Xerox Company), and ADP.
For 5 years Christina owned and managed a Sandler Training franchise. In that capacity, she worked with small to mid-sized business owners to improve sales and implement strategies that impacted the bottom line. It was during this time that Christina found her passion for working with entrepreneurs to help them achieve success.
In her current role at Network In Action Austin, Christina builds networking groups for local business owners to connect with other industry leaders. In addition, she helps owners leverage these relationships for both business and personal development.
When you listen in on this episode you will learn about:
- Having passion in your business
- Overcoming your public speaking fears
- Creating habits to grow your business
- Look for mentors - don’t wait for it to happen - make it
- Christina's secrets to networking success
Connect with Christina at: email@example.com | 512-831-6696