NETWORKING SCHOOL WITH TISH TIMES
New episodes every Wednesday
A podcast created because your time is too valuable to waste on non-productive relationships and ineffective networking events. My goal is to breath life into your bottom line through strong, authentic relationships and sales strategies to multiply profit. Join me each week to learn new ways to connect.
Subscribe onApple iTunes
FOCUS ON THE CONNECTION WITH KRISTY HONSVICK, EPISODE 35
14 April 2021
Kristy Honsvick is an internationally sought out content strategist who sets new standards for content innovation strategy and raising the bar on how to show up online and in social media. She teaches the organic strategies that people need to know to get their message in front of a lot more people.
Kristy has worked with amazing small business owners to increase reach and engagement organically by over 1,700% and how to create greater profitability with their content.
She lives in Salt Lake City with her hot husband and 3 kiddos. When she's not at home, she's probably in the mountains with a true-crime novel and peanut butter M&M's.
In this episode, Tish and Kristy talk about...
- The true goal in networking that people often fail to see
- How everything shifts when you start believing in your mission
- Incredible opportunities that come with owning a business
- The power of content repurposing
- Why you need to stop networking for the sales
Get Social with Kristy:
WHAT YOU PRIORITIZE WILL PROSPER WITH TENITA JOHNSON, EPISODE 34
7 April 2021
Authors worldwide write better thanks to editorial guru and authorpreneur, Tenita C. Johnson. Perfecting manuscripts for hundreds of best-selling authors, she’s on a mission to end the prominent everyday abuse of the English language and rectify punctuation pet peeves.
As the founder and CEO of So It Is Written, LLC, Tenita collaborates with industry professionals to take manuscripts to the marketplace, positioning authors for success in the literary world. Well known by many as a human spell check, noun nerd and grammar police, she proudly wears the badge of honor to correct and serve. Dubbed the editor’s editor, and the book bully by many, she empower aspiring authors to write from the editor’s point of view to save time and money in the self-publishing process.
Tenita positions writers as experts in the industry, empowering them to create their own writing/editorial business and thus, develop multiple streams of income.
In this episode, Tish and Tenita talk about the following...
- To gain confidence, keep doing what you need to do
- The mind has to stretch beyond what it has been before
- Shifting the mindset to shift our lives
- Who you hang around is who you become
- Finding your purpose -- there's a greater plan at work
- You need to become tenacious
- What you prioritize is what will prosper
Get Social with Tenita:
SELF-AWARENESS IS SEXY WITH AVALAURA GAITHER, EPISODE 33
31 March 2021
Embrace all that you are, in service to the world and to your highest and most incredible life — the journey waits for no one, it begins now.
This is a challenge from Avalaura, the internationally celebrated Intuitive Consultant and Life Coach. Avalaura passionately assists individuals who dare to live their best lives. She takes her clients from hole to wholeness in their life, relationships and business by guiding them through a powerful healing process that helps them discover who they are, who they wish to be, and how to get there. If now is the time for you to live a freedom-focused life, detox yourself of limiting beliefs that no longer serve you, and create an unrecognizable reality — then Avalaura is the guide you’ve been waiting for.
Avalaura is a Licensed Graduate Social Worker who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and a Master’s Degree in Social Work. Additionally, she is a trained Reiki Master/Teacher, Certified Life Coach and Spiritual Counselor, Hypnotherapist, Holistic Aromatherapist and Yoga/Meditation Instructor.
Avalaura has been featured for her work on the Real Housewives of Potomac, Afro American Newspaper, Ruby Magazine, the Huffington Post, Readers Digest and The Root.
In this episode, Tish and Avalaura talk about...
- The black community's old perspective on coaching and the 180 degree shift
- Coaching to truly heal people not just maintain their dysfunction
- The sales conversation around coaching/healing services
- Showing up consistently and with 100% authenticity
- Developing true self-awareness and using it to your advantage
Connect with Avalaura >> www.avalaura.com
Listen to the Avalaura Heal My Life Podcast >> click here
Get Social with Avalaura:
LET YOUR PASSION DRIVE YOUR CONFIDENCE WITH SONYA JOSEPH, EPISODE 32
24 March 2021
Sonya Joseph is a leadership and professional development coach. She is a certified DDI training facilitator, motivational speaker and blogger who has worked in an array of roles and departments for a variety of companies including Verizon and AT&T. Her primary focus was corporate training, and instructional design/project management, respectively.
Sonya has earned multiple awards and recognitions during her career in Corporate America for excellence in customer service and leadership. Her passion for leadership has caused her heartbreak as she’s witnessed how drastically poor leadership can damage people and organizations. It is her focus to change that by helping develop strong leaders who lead from within, even if it’s one person at a time.
Her efforts to develop a path lined with great leaders is achieved through her company, Leadership Impact, which was established in 2011. Leadership Impact has a vision of “Developing servant-leaders who will change the world.” Her mission is, “To make the world better through focused, gritty, self-discovery and accountability leadership training that’s layered in love and patience.”
In this episode, Tish and Sonya talk about...
- Becoming an extroverted introvert in order to follow the call to serve
- The downsides of perfectionism and letting go to show up 100% authentic
- Surrounding yourself with truth-tellers
- Any connection is a good connection
- Recognizing the divine design -- you are puzzle in progress
If you're interested in working with Sonya, reach out via phone or email. You can find her info at www.leadershipimpactusa.com.
GOOD THINGS RARELY HAPPEN ON ACCIDENT WITH ROY TIMES, EPISODE 31
17 March 2021
Roy Times is the Quality Assurance Manager for Peraton, the Pastor of the Joy Center in Phoenix, AZ, and Tish Times Superman. Roy and Tish Times have been helping couples ‘make love’ for over 20 years! They love to empower couples to make love real, make love intentional, make love fun, and make love intimate and most important make love last. They have been married for over 25 years and they live what they preach.
In this special episode, Tish and Roy talk about...
- The perspective of the spouse of an entrepreneur
- The importance of trust between entrepreneur and spouse and how that gets challenged
- Business challenges/pitfalls and how to communicate them to your spouse
- Always being intentional in showing your support
This episode is sponsored by the Making Love Marriage Seminar, a 2-day event hosted by Roy and Tish Times.
To learn more and join the event, CLICK HERE
BRAND VOICE WITH VAL VICK, EPISODE 30
10 March 2021
Val Vick (aka Valeria Collier-Vick, P.E., PMP) is a sales and marketing copywriter and communications specialist. She helps small and medium-sized companies consistently use their brand voice throughout their content.
More than ever, in the absence of frequent face-to-face meetings, business owners need to make true connections with clients using their words.
This is where Val comes in. Her copywriting skills have been shaped by more than 30 years of sales, marketing, and business development - wearing both corporate officer and solopreneur hats. She’s a go-to resource for newsletters, websites, landing pages, emails, autoresponders, case studies, white papers, and user experience across each content type. Val’s clients frequently say, “This sounds just like me!”
In this episode with Val, we talk about...
- Becoming a true believer of ourselves and what we offer to the world
- Learning to stand tall (literally and figuratively) and to stop shrinking
- Having solid tenacity as a woman (and a woman of color) in a male-dominated industry
- Val's networking secret
- Being overabundant with sharing referrals
Interested in working with the Copywriter Extraordinaire? Connect with Val at www.valvickcopywriting.com. You may also text brandvoice to 22828
HOW'S YOUR SALES PROCESS? WITH TISH TIMES, EPISODE 29
3 March 2021
Are you ready to go beyond that sales conversation? Do you have a process in place to smoothly guide people, make them say Yes to your offer and ultimately shorten your sales cycle?
In this episode, let's talk about what you need to consider when planning and building a solid sales process for your business. Get ready to learn about...
- Documenting your sales process and why it's important
- Your sales team as brand ambassadors
- Training your sales team to clearly articulate your service promise
- Acquiring leads, following-up and documenting your processes
Interested in the Unstoppable Sales Support Program? Schedule a connection call here.
KATRINA SAWA, EPISODE 28
24 February 2021
Katrina Sawa is known as The JumpStart Your Biz Coach because she helps entrepreneurs make more money doing what they love and fast. She is the creator of the JumpStart Your Marketing® System, a speaker a 7x International Best-Selling author with 11 books including, Love Yourself Successful, Jumpstart Your New Business Now and Jumpstart Your _____.
Katrina has a no-nonsense approach to showing entrepreneurs how to develop consistently profitable businesses implementing proven marketing and business strategies. She’s been featured on the Oprah and Friends XMRadioNetwork, ABC, TheCW and she’s the founder of the International Speaker Network.
Katrina was awarded the National Collaborator of the Year Award by the Public Speakers Association and a 2-time Nominee for the Wise Woman Award by the National Association of Women Business Owners.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Incorporating "being" not just "doing" in life and business
- Love affects how you do your business
- The power of efficiency -- maximize time and work less
- Opportunities to connect are out there. Just ask, pay attention and show up
- Delayed decisions = delayed success
Find out more and get one of her free trainings online at Jumpstart Your Business Now.
EVA JANNOTTA, EPISODE 27
17 February 2021
Eva Jannotta helps bold women leaders defy the status quo, amplify their influence and expand their wealth and power. She offers thought leadership strategy and advisory services as well as communications support.
Eva's Big Hairy Audacious Goal is to end gender and racial discrimination. Eva grew up in Silver Spring, Maryland and today she lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her partner.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Believing in yourself first in order to inspire others to trust in you
- Doubt and shame holding you back from stepping into your greatness
- Readiness being a choice and not something you receive from others
- Taking actions as you step into readiness
- The power of being intentional in building relationships
ELLICIA ROMO, EPISODE 26
10 February 2021
Ellicia Romo is a mortgage loan originator, recruiter, and trainer at NEXA Mortgage. She loves to help people find their homes and save money on their current mortgage as well as work with loan originators and realtors to grow their client base and incomes.
Ellicia's career started as a teacher but she knew she wanted to find a different career path. So, for 8 years she worked in the insurance industry. However, divorce forced her to make another career change. It was then that she made the big move into the real estate industry.
Ellicia has been a member of the Forbes Communication Council since 2018.
Known as a positive and upbeat leader, Ellicia, loves to build true relationships with the people she connects with. She also finds great joy working with charitable organizations.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Challenging yourself to network with people if you're more introverted
- Not having to prove yourself -- people want to see you succeed
- Learning to receive support
- Building true relationships with people you connect with
- Business and friendships can intertwine -- you can build friendships in business and business in friendships
- Finding value in each person you meet
BRANDY LAWSON, EPISODE 25
27 January 2021
Brandy is a ridiculous shoes lover, tech fangirl, clarity bringer and recovering know-it-all. At FieryFX, her marketing & consulting agency, she helps female-led businesses leverage websites, analytics, smart business & technology to grow… with ease. From SEO to PR, WordPress to Google Workspace and all the options in-between, Brandy helps decode it so you can use it to effectively Leverage Your Spark.
In today's episode we talk together about:
- Amplifying your marketing efforts online
- Stop overwhelming clients and instead lead them
- Asking for support & recognizing the power of community
- Staying in the room even when it's uncomfortable
- Show up vulnerable to networking
- Don't bring your armor to the party
- Seeing and being seen
Connect with Brandy on her website at: fieryfx.com
MEGAN TULL, EPISODE 24
20 January 2021
Megan Tull is an Entrepreneur Success Strategist, Transformational Leader in Business and Life, a Best-Selling Author and an International Speaker. Megan is CEO and Founder of Silverlining Concepts, LLC, an innovative business coaching and consulting firm.
Megan's passion and expertise is to help high-achieving, success-conscious business professionals and entrepreneurs to eliminate the struggle and overwhelm by re-designing their career or business to align with their unique value and true-self. She helps them to discover their "Brilliance" allowing them to authentically attract their ideal clients with ease generating more profit and more fun in their career or business...all while making a difference in the world.
She’s the best-selling author of The Passion Belief Method - Own Your Value and Earn Your Worth in Business and is a regular contributor for The Huffington Post and The Business Journals. She has been featured as an expert on CBS and FOX.
In today's episode, you will learn about:
- Finding joy in your work and being fulfilled
- The importance of alignment with yourself
- Stop comparing yourself to other people and their success
- Identifying your unique value and using it in all areas of your life
- Having confidence to show up as the “expert authority” role
- Trusting in yourself and trusting in the process
Learn more and connect with Megan Tull at megantull.com or contact her through email at [email protected] She is also on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn as Megan Tull.
JEREMY MONTOYA, EPISODE 23
13 January 2021
Jeremy is an online Business Mentor who helps Coaches, Consultants, and Course Creators who want to grow faster.
In today's episode, you will learn about:
- Building confidence in yourself & it's effect on your growth
- Being willing to step out of your comfort zone challenges you to be better
- You’re either “growing or slowing”- good vs. bad progress
- Transformation will either come by choice or by force, and it will come at the expense of your old self.
- The right connections can guide you in business and in life
- Using failure as a platform to move forward and transform
- Networking is the key to moving forward in your business, no matter what step you are currently in
Follow Jeremy Montoya on Instagram for daily tips to grow your online business @WhatUpJeremy
RIKKI SMITH, EPISODE 22
5 January 2020
Rikki Smith is a Speaker, Author, Business owner, and speaking & presentation skills Coach. Rikki believes in the value of learning and growing through shared life experiences to enrich and inspire the lives of those in our sphere of influence and beyond.
Rikki is an inspirational, motivational speaker with an emphasis on transformational living. She is the host of a weekly YouTube channel; Faith on Friday, that is a source of encouragement, humor, and challenge to those who see it. She is the author of the book Faith on Friday: A Deeper Dive, which is a 30-day journal allowing the reader to dive deep into questions around self-reflection.
Rikki is the Owner and Chief Training Officer of Stratus Training and Consulting LLC, providing soft skills and personal development training to business and individuals.
Rikki is an Army veteran, she has been married 21 years to a retired Army Veteran, she is the mother of four adult children and grandmother to two grandsons, who are her pride and joy.
In today’s episode you will learn about:
- Being the new girl and taking the leap to change
- Doing what you love
- Faith on Friday - Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone
- Networking with those who have nothing to offer you
JESSICA RUPCICH, EPISODE 21
29 December 2020
Jessica Rupcich, also known as JESSICA MARIE, is a mother of 3 and debt-free coach who is passionate about helping women ditch the debt to achieve financial freedom and live life with a fearless money mindset.
The best place to find Jessica is inside her community Facebook Group "The Debt-Free Journey for INDEPENDENT WOMEN".
Jessica has been through so much and has so much to share with us. In today's episode you will learn about:
- Overcoming Addictions
- Becoming Debt Free
- Personal Transformation
- Aligning with your soul
- Healthy vs unhealthy relationships
- Shifting digital connections to personal connections
- Relationships are at the heart of every business
Learn more and connect with Jessica or find her FB group via her website: https://moneypowerfreedom.ca/
BRIDGETT MCGOWEN-HAWKINS, EPISODE 20
22 December 2020
When she was laid-off in 2016, Bridgett McGowen-Hawkins founded BMcTALKS, LLC, focused on helping go-getters be the most engaging, dynamic, incredible communicators ever so they can use their words and voices to monetize their knowledge and expertise.
Bridgett is a professional speaker, author, and publisher who has spoken on programs alongside prominent figures such as Former President Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Deepak Chopra, Alex Rodriguez, Amy Cuddy, and Shonda Rhimes.
Identified as a master presenter by the prestigious University of Texas at Austin, Bridgett has made hundreds of presentations all around the globe to thousands of professionals from all walks of life, and her writings and expertise have appeared in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Thrive Global.
In December 2019, she opened the doors to BMcTALKS Press, an independent publishing company that specializes in working with first-time authors to bring their books to market. BMcTALKS Press boasts a roster of more than 100 authors and multiple titles in the areas of business, communication, presentations, social science, spirituality, poetry, and motivation.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Differences in a public speaker and professional speaker
- Turning your expertise into content that brings revenue
- Showing up for your business so you can serve others
- Becoming audience centric
- Providing a transformation not just information
- Be human in your business - don't just put on a show
- Be remembered by being helpful
Learn more about Bridgett at: connectwithb.com
MELANIE HERSCHORN, EPISODE 19
15 December 2020
Melanie Herschorn is a digital content creator and coach on a mission: to empower female entrepreneurs by helping them conquer their digital marketing challenges and giving them more time to focus on what they do best. Through her company, VIP Digital Content, Melanie helps her clients attract their ideal customers and clients, nurture leads, and position themselves as an authority in their field. She has extensive knowledge about starting a business from scratch, curating the best digital content for any niche, and she has the writing skills necessary to help grow businesses online. A former small business owner herself for seven years, Melanie understands the entrepreneurial journey and that it truly takes a village. She has also worked as a print, radio and TV journalist and as a PR specialist in Hollywood. Melanie has won numerous journalism awards and received her Master’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism from the University of Southern California. She also loves to provide free marketing help in her private Facebook group VIP Digital Marketing Tips.
In today's Networking School Podcast with Melanie and Tish Times you will learn about:
- Attracting the Right People
- Confidence vs. Competence
- Getting started, even if it's imperfectly
- Allowing yourself to change to become someone better
- Making Impactful Connections
- How being yourself will attract the right people
And don't forget to download your gift from Melanie to viewers: Content Calendar vipdigital.live/contentcalendar
ERIN MARCUS, EPISODE 18
8 December 2020
Erin Marcus is an award-winning business owner, international speaker, author, and consultant, who has been creating business successes for more than 20 years.
Her vast corporate experience combined with her MBA business savvy, and street-smart upbringing have her working with her clients at the intersection where magnetic marketing and actionable strategy meet the mindset work needed to bust through obstacles and maintain the motivation to take quantum leaps forward.
She has spoken for top organizations such as, Highland Capital Brokerage, Thrivent Financial, Women’s Council of Realtors and US Bank, just to name a few.
Erin is also the host of the Ready Yet? Podcast sharing stories of success and inspiration all focused on the fact that you’ll never do what it takes until you become the person it takes to do it.
In todays episode, you'll learn:
- How being unapologetically you can bring you freedom
- Using your bad times to make you stronger
- How important connections and relationships can guide you and change you
- Exposure to information can encourage growth
- Overcoming a fear-based, locked mindset
Connect with Erin at conqueryourbusiness.com
BONUS TRAINING WITH TISH TIMES, EPISODE 17
2 December 2020
Ready for a bonus training from Tish? In today's episode Tish is going to help you make the last part of the year the best for your business through reconnection.
You will get tips on:
- Scheduling a reconnection week
- Improving connection via Virtual Networking
- Follow up magic
- Connection vs sales calls, make it about them
Connect with Tish at https://www.tishtimes.com/
SHARISE ERBY, EPISODE 16
25 November 2020
Transparent. Raw. Charismatic. Down to earth. Authentic. Empowering.
For over 25 years Sharise has been coaching, leading, teaching, ministering, and speaking into the lives of women in her community, her church, at conferences, on her job, in a parking lot, or wherever she feels the tugging of her spirit. The interesting thing is that Sharise would tell you that she is an introvert and loves to go unnoticed sitting over in a corner somewhere. However, sparks ignite when she gets a microphone in her hand, a computer keyboard under her fingertips, or someone feeling defeated in her presence. Sharise uses her real-life experiences to help women transform their pain and disappointments to power, realizing their individual uniqueness. Her mission is to coach women along their journey from dysfunction to destiny and launching into the stratosphere of success. She has a unique way of getting your attention and speaking to your heart!
In today's episode you will learn about:
- Break the mold to become the real you
- Stand in your truth
- Stop striving and just be
- Embracing the entire journey to success
- Show up through the trials of life
- Taking time to heal
PAM SLIM, EPISODE 15
18 November 2020
Pamela Slim is an author, community builder, consultant and former corporate director of training and development at Barclays Global Investors. She focused her first decade in business on creating and delivering training programs for large companies such as HP, Charles Schwab, 3Com, Chevron and Cisco Systems.
Since 2005, Pam has advised thousands of entrepreneurs as well as companies serving the small business market such as Infusionsoft, Progressive Insurance, Constant Contact and Prezi. Pam partnered with author Susan Cain to build and launch the Quiet Revolution and the Quiet Leadership Institute.
Pam is best known for her book Escape from Cubicle Nation (named Best Small Business and Entrepreneur book of 2009 from 800 CEO Read) along with her follow up book Body of Work. Both were published by Penguin/Portfolio. Her upcoming book The Widest Net will be published by McGraw Hill in October, 2021.
In 2016, Pam launched the Main Street Learning Lab in Mesa, Arizona, a grassroots, community-based think tank for small business economic acceleration. http://pamelaslim.com/ke
She is frequently quoted as a business expert in press such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Information Week, Money Magazine and Psychology Today.
In today's episode you will learn:
- Community and relationship focused life and business
- Resisting or leaning in to our roots
- Focus on the basics
- Be willing to learn and have a growth mindset
- Stand up for your beliefs in your business
- Support one another in business
- Believe good things will come
Learn more about Pam at: https://pamelaslim.com/
ROBERT REED, EPISODE 14
11 November 2020
Robert has always loved being part of a team and speaking in front of a crowd. From a young age Robert always wanted to be around people. The thought of working with people, speaking in front of people, acting on stage or simply being able to self expressed his self was invigorating. He felt alive. At that time he never thought that feeling would play itself out in the the creation of an Marketing agency.
Robert has spent the last 8 years in the social media world. The opportunity to connect with thousands of business owners. Being involved in Chandler Chamber for 3 years as an Ambassador provided him perfect avenue to express himself through teaching while simultaneously providing value for business owners through inspired communication, that any person, business owner, corporation can understand and implement immediately. You don't have to understand the mechanical aspects of social media to realize its value for your company. Robert's ability to deliver and explain the value social media to any age group is his forte, all the while pointing out it's ironic nature.
On today's episode we talk with Robert about:
- Getting out of survival mode as an entrepreneur
- Small shifts to open up opportunities
- Asking for help is not a weakness
- Quieting distractions to get a clear vision for your life and business
- Having compassion for yourself
Connect with Robert at: https://robertreed2nd.com/
TONI HARRIS TAYLOR, EPISODE 13
4 November 2020
I am still buzzing from hosting the Unstoppable Drastic Action Conference with my friend and colleague Toni Harris Taylor.
In this week’s episode we share:
- Highlights from our virtual event
- How important intentional networking is for attendees
- How to create conference environment on a Zoom platform (not just another Zoom meeting)
- Why a fast paced agenda helps keep attendees engaged
- How to make an offer that converts on a virtual platform
Info for Unstoppable Drastic Action Conference 2021 with early bird pricing: https://tinyurl.com/UDAC2021
Toni Harris Taylor is also known as The Networking Queen™. Toni’s brand is about taking DRASTIC steps to be successful. As a owner of a referral network and a sales and marketing coach, Toni teaches her clients to build relationships to Get Known, Get Connected to Get Paid! If you are ready to end the frustrations of growing your business, connect with Toni to see how she can help you to turn more contacts to contracts!
TAYLOR WELLMAN, EPISODE 12
27 October 2020
Taylor has been professionally working in the field of video marketing since 2009. Her passion started early in high school participating in national organizations like SkillsUSA, Fresh Films, and Girls in the Director’s Chair. She has a bachelor’s degree in Film & Video Production and through her company, Financial Potion, Taylor helps business owners communicate in a more authentic and engaging way with custom video marketing solutions. From thought to distribution, Financial Potion is the highest quality, full service video marketing company that will make sure your videos won’t collect digital dust.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Being a female in a male dominate industry
- LinkedIn networking
- The fortune is in the follow up
- Getting your customers to be part of your sales team
- Persistence in your business
Learn more about Taylor at: financialpotion.com
LA'VISTA JONES, EPISODE 11
20 October 2020
La'Vista Jones, CLBC helps her clients bring order to the chaos of life and business. She believes the price of success doesn’t have to include burnout and broken promises to yourself. By discovering a better way to run your business, you can get back to making yourself and what you love a priority.
As an author, speaker and community builder, La’Vista is leading a movement of women who want more from life than frazzled days and sleepless nights. Her unique magic is helping business owners get sh!t done, without burning themselves out. Her work allows you to add time back to your day by streamlining processes, identifying operational gaps and outsourcing.
An Ohio native, La’Vista currently resides in Arizona with her husband, their son, ‘The Cub’ and fur baby, Bull Dozer.
Everyone needs a La’Vista in their business! In this episode you will learn the magic of having systems plus:
- How La’Vista was bullied into starting her business - she was born to organize others businesses
- How to fire yourself from your business and streamline your processes
- Are you prepared for someone who says yes? Asking yourself what comes next to take care of your clients
- Stop burnout in solopreneurs by creating systems
Find La’Vista at: thirtyonemarketplace.com
AMBER GRIFFITHS, EPISODE 10
13 October 2020
Amber Griffiths is a Maker of Legends, and Brand Strategist of Your Brand by Design. She is a bestselling author, international speaker and sought-after Strategist to A-List and soon-to-be A-List players. A bona fide RockStar, Amber is dedicated to guiding entrepreneurs to develop a brand that moves them from unknown to unforgettable and establish them as Legend.
Amber works with individuals who are committed to creating deep, genuine connections with their Ideal Clients and are looking to deliver an unforgettable experience that matters. They understand that it is by building higher-impact connections in a brand aligned manner that they can increase their profits and dramatically impact lives. They see the importance of being intentional with their marketing with specific attention to their Brand presence and are committed to a vision that matters.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Confidence and evolving in your business
- Stop living with "fine" and don’t put caps on what you can do
- Owning your truth
- Getting loud with purpose
- Elevating your network
To learn more about Amber, visit: yourbrandbydesign.com
DARNYELLE JERVEY HARMON, EPISODE 9
6 October 2020
Darnyelle is the award-winning business growth speaker and strategist of Incredible One Enterprises, LLC, a multi-million-dollar coaching and consulting brand. Best known for transforming the lives of her business coaching clients and live event attendees, Darnyelle equips her clients to leverage and scale businesses that serve them financially and spiritually. By combining mindset, messaging and marketing with sales, systems and scale, Darnyelle can take you from nearly six figures to seven figures in record time all while deepening your connection to God and strengthening your faith.
Darnyelle is a 7-time best-selling author, the creator of 5 powerful business systems and the host of the Leverage Your Incredible Factor Podcast.
There are so many great things you will learn in this episode but here are few of the highlights:
- Faith, surrender, and consistent action
- Having God guide and be part of your business.
- Letting go of the good to become great.
- Vantage Points to Vision Points
- Leaving behind scarcity mindset
To learn more about Darnyelle, visit: incredibleoneenterprises.com
LAURIE D. BATTAGLIA, MSOD, PCC, EPISODE 8
30 September 2020
Thought Leader, Author, Speaker, and Transformer of people, cultures and workplaces, Laurie is CEO and Workplace Strategist of Aligned at Work® in Scottsdale, AZ. She is the creator of the Aligned at Work® Model, which combines the Success Factors of Vocation, Relationships, Finances, Wellbeing, and Spirit into an integrated work/life model. Laurie’s 35+ year career as a corporate leader spanned the smallest to the largest of investment and banking companies. She works with Senior Leaders to solve their people problems before they become profit problems by building engagement into their cultures and practices and helping them build high performing teams. Laurie believes in equality and inclusion in workplaces where people feel they belong. Laurie has an MS in Organizational Development and Leadership from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Overcoming our past
- Stepping out of our comfort zones
- Imposter Syndrome
- Building and nurturing your network
- Inclusion and diversity in business
CAITLIN PENNY, EPISODE 6
15 September 2020
Caitlin Penny is the owner of Copper Theory Creative, a design and print business founded in 2016. She specializes in graphic design with marketing in mind. Her favorite thing to ask a client is “When is the last time you updated your logo?” Caitlin rocks at helping start-up businesses evolve their brand and carry that brand through their business collateral (design and print).
When you listen in on this episode you can learn:
- About capturing the essence of a business through branding for new and existing businesses
- Confidence in sales & networking
- Using constructive criticism to grow your business
- The importance of a mentor
- Making relationships work for the long-term in your business
Find more information about Caitlin at: http://coppertheorycreative.com/
CHRISTINA L. BELL, MBA, EPISODE 7
22 September 2020
Christina has over 20 years of experience in Performance Management and Development. During that time she not only worked one-on-one with employees to improve their personal performance, but also with managers to coach, mentor, and develop effective teams. Some of her past corporate experience includes working with UDR, Inc., Dahill (a Xerox Company), and ADP.
For 5 years Christina owned and managed a Sandler Training franchise. In that capacity, she worked with small to mid-sized business owners to improve sales and implement strategies that impacted the bottom line. It was during this time that Christina found her passion for working with entrepreneurs to help them achieve success.
In her current role at Network In Action Austin, Christina builds networking groups for local business owners to connect with other industry leaders. In addition, she helps owners leverage these relationships for both business and personal development.
When you listen in on this episode you will learn about:
- Having passion in your business
- Overcoming your public speaking fears
- Creating habits to grow your business
- Look for mentors - don’t wait for it to happen - make it
- Christina's secrets to networking success
Connect with Christina at: [email protected] | 512-831-6696
SHARON HELLER, EPISODE 5
8 September 2020
Sharon Heller is a successful executive and leadership coach, master networker and a community builder at heart. As a Network in Action owner and facilitator, Sharon dedicates her time to Denver’s thriving business community, supporting business owners and professionals to accelerate their success through her keen ability to connect the right people with each other. A mother of two, Sharon also gives her time to a worldwide meditation center as a facilitator and program developer.
What you are going to love about this episode is the pureness with which Sharon shares her journey to confidence. She has broken through barriers of self-doubt with sincere authenticity and has developed a hugely successful business and large network by sharing who she is from the heart. This is a must-listen episode.
You can reach Sharon Heller at [email protected]
TISH TIMES, EPISODE 4
2 SEPTEMBER 2020
I was so excited to introduce you to all of my wonderful colleagues and friends that I neglected to tell you ANYTHING about me! This episode is a very brief introduction to Tish Times and why Networking School is so important to me. I invite you to listen for a sneak peek behind the curtain of my life.
TONI HARRIS TAYLOR, EPISODE 3
26 August 2020
What happens when two networking experts get together to chat?? Magic! Toni Harris Taylor is a genius when it comes to collaborating and creating community. In this episode, she tells us her story about developing confidence for networking and finding the right connections to take her to the next level.
When you listen - you can learn:
- Why it is important to invest in yourself
- How collaboration is ALWAYS greater than competition
- How important it is to take DRASTIC STEPS to get out of your comfort zone
- How learning how to network correctly will be a game-changer for your business!
A. MARGOT BLAIR, EPISODE 2
19 August 2020
Lots of networking happens at conferences, right? In this week’s episode, A. Margot Blair tells her story which basically gives us a masterclass about having successful events. During our “mini-workshop” conversation you will hear
- How to bounce back after losing thousands of dollars on an event
- How to find sponsors to help underwrite a conference
- How to prepare for the “ask” when approaching sponsors
- How to be a “professional networking stalker” so you know how to connect better at events
- Follow-Up tips so you don’t miss opportunities
- How to conduct yourself when you are a speaker at a conference to make the most of your time in the room
Listen in and be inspired to turn your previous losses into a lucrative business.
You can contact A. Margot Blair on all social media platforms at @amargoblair or at www.amargotblair.com
ISHA COGBORN, EPISODE 1
12 August 2020
Isha is the founder of Epiphany Institute – a personal development firm that helps people connect their purpose and passion to their profession. She specializes in helping coaches, consultants, authors and other experts build their platforms and personal brands so they can make a bigger impact on the world.